Job opening of QA Automation Engineer
Position Title: QA Automation Engineer
Location: Durgapur, India
Immediate Openings: 5
Experience: 3 to 5 years
This role sits within the Engineering Department where you will work closely with the QA Manager to Define and establish automation strategy and process .Take ownership and responsibility for the design and development of all aspects of automated testing along with creation, execution and maintenance of automated scripts Lead, mentor and help up-skill junior members of the automation team
Must have Strong knowledge on Object Oriented Programming languages like: Java or C# or Node
- Good English Communication
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Must have 3+ experience in Selenium/QTP/Appium/CodedUI/WatIn or any automation tool
- Good in problem solving skills
- Strong foundation in different types of manual testing
- Experience in Agile model
- Experience in at least two of the following languages; C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C++, Java
- Experience of source control systems and configuration management
- Experience using SQL with regard to writing and understanding queries and procedures
- Proven ability to deliver quality results in a busy and dynamic business focused environment
Good to have -- Knowledge on performance testing/security testing/API testing
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, matrixed team environment, with a client-centric culture, and an environment of high performers.
- Must be able to multi-task and shift priorities as needed.
- Must be skillful enough to collaborate with project teams, interface with clients and facilitate service improvement.
- Must be able to work effectively with numerous stakeholder types and bring a group to consensus.
- Strong self-organization and self-management skills, with emphasis on self-initiation and follow through.
Qualified candidates, for careers in India please send your resumes to Ensim HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org