Job opening of PHP Developer
Position Title: PHP Developer
Location: Durgapur, India
Experience: 4-7 years (Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience)
- Build efficient, testable and reusable PHP modules.
- Develop clean, bug free code and ensure coding quality meets industry standards.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Web Service concepts (mandatory), Restful (Preferred)
- HTML, CSS, XML (mandatory)
- DOJO (preferred)
- MySQL and general use of Application Programming Interfaces (API)
- Nice to have a knowledge of RQL (Resource Query Language)
- Must write efficient code with documentation.
- BSS/OSS domain knowledge (preferred)
- Can read code written by others
- Has experience debugging code.
- Must be a team player, possess a good attitude and be self-disciplined
- Person should be good in logical and conceptual coding
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Engineering with good percentage (50% and above) in class 10th, 12th & graduation.
Qualified candidates, for careers in India please send your resumes to Ensim HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org